- In C / C ++ you will be in charge of the Windows file system drivers of SODAT Protection and SODAT Encryption.
- Your mission will be to maintain and develop drivers for analysis, restriction, or modification of file operations.
- In C ++, you will develop and maintain libraries to work with these drivers from user mode.
- Perform basic testing of designed software, write unit tests and collaborate with testers.
- Have the opportunity to apply your own ideas, if you are interested, you can participate in customer requirements analysis.
What we’re looking for
- Very good knowledge of C / C ++ and MS Visual Studio.
- Interest in working on driver development now for Windows kernel, later Mac.
- It’s an advantage if you have already developed Windows kernel software and you have experience with WinAPI.
- It’s an advantage if you are familiar with SW security and cryptography.
- As a bonus, you will gain for experience in developing in accordance with agile methodologies.Are you able to think analytically, learn new techniques and technologies, are you reliable and can work independently? That’s exactly what we’re looking for!